Tummy Tuck Sees an Impressive Increase in Popularity
Between 2000 and 2015, the number of tummy tuck surgeries performed by board-certified plastic surgeons has increased 104%. This impressive increase in popularity was enough to put tummy tuck in the top five plastic surgery procedures performed in the United States in 2015 for the first time in over five years, edging facelift to come in just below blepharoplasty. If you are interested in learning how tummy tuck can help improve your appearance and enhance your life, please call (732) 548-3200 to schedule a consultation at one of our three NJ cosmetic surgery centers today.
Five Reasons to Consider Tummy Tuck Surgery
There are myriad reasons individuals consider tummy tuck surgery, but some benefits are more universal than others. Five of the biggest benefits offered by tummy tuck are:
- A firming of abdominal muscles for improved balance and core strength
- The elimination of loose and sagging skin for improved appearance and physical ability
- The elimination of stubborn fat deposits to tone and sculpt the midsection
- A reduction in the prevalence of stretch marks for a smooth and blemish-free look
- The drawing in of hips and waist for improved clothing options and ideal contours
As with any body contouring procedure, some of the benefits offered by tummy tuck surgery can be bolstered through diet, exercise, and healthy lifestyle choices. Our NJ cosmetic surgeons will work directly with you before and after your procedure to help you better understand steps that can enhance tummy tuck results and help ensure your lasting satisfaction.
To schedule your tummy tuck consultation at our Staten Island office or our offices in Marlboro, Edison, or Warren, New Jersey, please contact Associates in Plastic Surgery today.