At Associates in Plastic Surgery, our commitment is to ensure that you only undergo the breast surgery procedures that allow you to safely achieve your aesthetic dreams. This often means helping you choose between related procedures that are designed to meet slightly different goals.
The decision to undergo breast surgery is a deeply personal one, and it should be made with a clear sense of your priorities and objectives. If you know what you want to achieve, our board-certified plastic surgeons have the experience required to determine which procedure is the best for your specific needs.
If you live in New Jersey, Staten Island, or if you’re an out-of-town patient looking for a safe, effective and pleasant breast surgery experience, please call Associates in Plastic Surgery today at (732) 548-3200.
Procedures Our Breast Surgeons Offer
Our New Jersey and Staten Island area breast surgeons are committed to meeting your needs. This means we offer a range of breast procedures that address the most common concerns women express. All of these procedures possess exceptional safety records and have been honed over the decades to a point of tremendous effectiveness.
If you’re considering breast surgery, we offer:
- Breast augmentation: One of the most popular cosmetic procedures in the world, the breast augmentation involves the placement of silicone or saline implants in a “pocket” under the breast. It’s ideal if your primary goal is to enlarge your breasts instead of lifting them.
- Breast Lift: By contrast, the breast lift is often the best choice for women who are largely satisfied with the size of their breasts but find themselves dissatisfied with significant sagging of the breasts.
- Breast lift with implants: In some circumstances, it is appropriate to combine an augmentation and a lift. Our board-certified plastic surgeons can perform a breast lift with implants, which is appropriate if you want to both lift and enlarge your breasts.
- Breast reduction: On the other hand, many women are concerned about drooping, pendulous, overly large breasts that cause significant back and shoulder pain. A breast reduction removes excess breast tissue and lifts your breasts, simultaneously reducing their size and re-shaping them into a higher, more attractive position.
- Male breast reduction: Gynecomastia is a serious problem for many men- the appearance of male breasts is disheartening and dispiriting. With a male breast reduction, we can address gynecomastia, eliminating the problem that causes so many problems for a man’s self-esteem.
Finding the right procedure is all about listening to you and your goals. Our breast surgeons understand that you have your own reasons for considering breast surgery, and we listen to you throughout your time with us.
If you’re a New Jersey or Staten Island resident and you’re considering breast surgery, please call Associates in Plastic Surgery today at (732) 548-3200 or contact us online.