Create a more pleasant, welcoming facial expression with a brow lift in NJ.
As the eyebrows and forehead age, they may become quite wrinkled, in some cases even sagging down to obscure the vision. This drooping skin can give off a negative impression of exhaustion and depletion, and can also make the expression appear angry or disgruntled.
You may be in perfect spirits, but find others are responding to these unappealing facial expressions that have simply been created by a low-hanging brow. In these cases, it may be time to consider surgical intervention with a brow lift. Our brow lift in New Jersey can restore a friendly, vivacious and youthful aesthetic. It can also uplift your self-confidence, making you feel more energetic and refreshed.
Some of the major signs that you may need a brow lift are:
- Hooding of the upper eyelids
- Low-hanging eyebrows
- Trouble seeing due to drooping eyebrows
- Deep creases within the forehead
- Deep furrows or “frown lines” between the eyebrows
Benefits of a brow lift include…
- Helps to reverse a tired, angry or sad facial expression
- Can improve vision impaired by a low-hanging brow
- Smooths away facial wrinkles, fine lines and creases
- Creates a brighter smile through improvement in the eye area
- Minimal scarring
- Increases self-confidence in one’s image
- Can be highly customized to suit your goals
- Long lasting, sustainable results
Who is a good candidate for a brow lift?
At APS, we believe ideal patients…
- Are in good health, both emotionally and physically
- Have no major medical issues
- Are suffering from sagging, drooping and deep wrinkling in the brow area
- Are non-smokers, or are willing to quit at least 30 days prior to surgery
- Have realistic expectations for improvement rather than perfection
- Are prepared to take the necessary steps to ensure a successful surgery
- Are willing to follow postoperative instructions from their surgeon
Where will my procedure take place?
All of our cosmetic treatments are performed at our accredited outpatient medical center in New Jersey. Your brow lift in NJ will take place at our immaculate, state-of-the-art facility where you will enjoy all the same strict safety protocols as at any local hospital, only with far greater privacy, convenience, comfort and personalized attention.
From our stylish, climate-controlled reception areas to our cutting edge surgical suites and soothing recovery quarters, you will be embarking on an unforgettable cosmetic journey that is both rewarding and rejuvenating. On hand to assist you around the clock is our team of kind, experienced RN’s, medical assistants and technicians, as well as our elite, board certified plastic surgeons.
Details of the procedure
Here at Associates in Plastic Surgery, we perform endoscopic brow lifts in New Jersey. An endoscopic brow lift is an advanced technique that uses smaller incisions at the hairline, rather than one long incision across the hairline, as was common in the past. The endoscopic technique produces great results with much less scarring.
During the procedure, a small instrument called an endoscope is inserted through the small incisions. The endoscope allows the doctor to work with a high level of precision. The brow is raised just enough to open up the eyes and still look natural, and fixed at the higher position.