The face is the locus of attention when you’re engaged in conversation. Whether you’re on a first date or a crucial interview, it’s your face that the other person will be looking at for an extended period of time.
That’s why a youthful, energetic facial appearance that reflects your level of verve and vitality is so important. If your face appears to betray signs of age and fatigue, it can reflect badly on you, and that’s not right.
At Associates in Plastic Surgery, we recognize the importance of a youthful facial appearance. And more importantly, we recognize how delicate and sensitive facial plastic surgery is. Our board-certified plastic surgeons are uniquely equipped to help you achieve your aesthetic goals.
If you live in or around New Jersey or Staten Island, NY and you’re considering facial plastic surgery, please call Associates in Plastic Surgery today at (732) 548-3200 for a consultation.
Procedures Our Facial Plastic Surgeons Offer
Our facial procedures are all proven, effective and safe. We offer them because we’re confident in their ability to achieve your goals.
These procedures include:
- Facelift: One of the more popular facial procedures, a facelift tightens and lifts the muscles and skin in your face, providing you with a youthful, invigorated appearance. We also offer a mini-facelift if you have milder concerns.
- Rhinoplasty: With a rhinoplasty, our plastic surgeons can dramatically re-shape your nose, including significantly reducing its size and prominence. This is also an option if you struggle breathing through your nose.
- Cheeklift: Age and gravity can cause drooping, sagging cheeks. With a cheeklift, we can reverse this dynamic, increasing the sense of youth and vitality in your facial appearance.
- Eyelid surgery: Drooping eyelids can give you a fatigued, aged appearance. With blepharoplasty, we can lift sagging eyelids, eliminating this problem and letting your beautiful eyes shine clearly.
- Otoplasty: Overly large, prominent ears can be embarrassing. An otoplasty can dramatically re-shape the ear structure, leaving you or your family member with one less thing to worry about.
- Lip enhancement: We have a number of different ways to plump and enhance your lips. Prominent, attractive lips are alluring and draw the eye, which is why lip enhancement is such a priority for so many of our New Jersey patients.
- Chin and cheek implants: A prominent, sharply defined chin is important to an attractive facial appearance. So are well-defined cheeks. We can help you achieve these goals through the use of safe implants.
- Split earlobe: Our plastic surgeons can fix a split earlobe, allowing you to wear earrings again just six weeks after the procedure.
- Hair transplant: Losing your hair can be a devastating experience. A thick, full head of lush hair is important for your sense of attractiveness and youth. With hair transplants, our board-certified plastic surgeons can use your natural hair to fill bald spots.
This isn’t an exhaustive list of procedures available to you. We also offer laser wrinkle removal and scar revision. We make extensive use of fat injections as well – this technique provides a more natural, subtle appearance and uses your own fat reserves to accomplish your goals.
If you’re a New Jersey or Staten Island resident and you want to learn more about your facial plastic surgery options, please call Associates in Plastic Surgery today at (732) 548-3200 or contact us online for a consultation.