At Associates in Plastic Surgery, our board-certified surgeons understand that a surgical procedure isn’t right for everyone. Many of our patients have goals that can best be achieved through non-surgical, non-invasive options.
Whether you’re considering facial plastic surgery or a body procedure, our doctors will help you find the procedure that’s right for you. And often, that means helping you with a non-surgical procedure that achieves your goals without the trauma or recovery time associated with surgery.
If you live in or around New Jersey or Staten Island and you want to learn more about non-surgical cosmetic procedures, please call Associates in Plastic Surgery today at (732) 548-3200 for a consultation.
What a Non-Surgical Procedure Can Achieve for You
Non-surgical procedures available include:
- BOTOX®: One of the most well-known cosmetic procedures, BOTOX® Cosmetic is a commonly used injectable that eliminates fine lines and wrinkles. The results are a tighter, smoother, more youthful-looking facial appearance.
- Injectable fillers: We also offer a set of injectable fillers, including Juvederm™, Restylane®, Radiesse® and Sculptra®. These products include naturally occurring hyaluronic acids and other materials that are designed to plump and fill wrinkles and other facial imperfections.
- Skin peels: These procedures completely revitalize your skin, creating a younger, fresher appearance you’ll be happy to show off.
- CoolSculpting: The non-surgical alternative to liposuction, Coolsculpting uses a safely applied wave of cold energy to freeze and then remove stubborn deposits of fat that don’t respond to diet or exercise.
- Cellfina: The non-surgical procedure that reduces the appearance of cellulite on your buttocks and thighs.
- UltherapyThe non-surgical procedure that tightens and smooths the skin on your face and neck.
- Kybella: In office reduction of submental fat with a simple injection.
- Fraxel laser: The FDA-approved Fraxel laser stimulates your body’s natural healing processes, replacing damaged, aged, worn skin with fresh, youthful-looking skin.
- Photofacial: With intense pulsed light treatment, our board-certified plastic surgeons can address age spots and other common cosmetic concerns.
- Mesotherapy: Mesotherapy uses injections of tiny particles to remove unwanted fat and improve the appearance of cellulite. The procedure has long been performed in Europe, and our board-certified plastic surgeons find it extraordinarily impressive.
- Laser hair removal: Unwanted body hair is an unsightly embarrassment. Fortunately, we can remove unwanted hair through the use of safe, precision-engineered medical lasers. Laser hair removal is proven and safe.
- Vein, tattoo and stretch mark removal: With lasers, we can also remove a number of unsightly skin imperfections or mistakes. Stretch marks and spider veins can be removed through the use of this technology, while we can also erase a tattoo with which you’ve grown dissatisfied.
- Acne treatment: We understand how embarrassing acne can be. We offer an acne treatment that combines laser skin therapy and skin peels to improve the situation.
- Mole, wart and growth removal: We understand that moles and warts are unsightly and unpleasant. We can remove them with procedures that are safe and quite painless.
And, of course, we understand that beautiful skin begins at home. That’s why we offer a range home skin care products.
We are committed to helping you meet your goals in as effective, efficient and safe a way as possible. If you’re a New Jersey or Staten Island resident with questions about what non-surgical procedures can achieve for you, please call Associates in Plastic Surgery today at (732) 548-3200 or contact us online for a consultation. We serve patients from New Jersey, Staten Island and surrounding areas.