Achieve elegant definition with chin and cheek implants in New Jersey
Our experienced, board certified plastic surgeons proudly serve Edison, Marlboro, Montclair, and Warren, NJ
A small chin – or retrognathia – is something that is often overlooked by many patients. The side profile especially can show the effects of a small chin. These include a rounded face instead of one that is straight. Also the neck can look heavier and the nose can look bigger.
A small incision is made under the chin crease and a pocket is created along the bottom of the jawline. The implant is placed easily and the incision is closed. The entire procedure can be performed under local anesthesia and recovery is about one week due to swelling.
Benefits of chin augmentation include…
- Long lasting, sustainable results
- Natural-looking outcome
- Incisions are inconspicuous
- A more distinguished jaw profile
- Improved appearance of the profile
- A more balanced appearance to the nose
- Increased self-confidence in one’s image
- Procedure is customized to your needs
- Non-surgical options available with dermal fillers
Cheek implants are primarily used in younger patients who are not happy with the size of their cheekbones. As aging occurs, the cheek tissues fall, so usually an older person would benefit from a lifting procedure such as a cheeklift or threadlift as opposed to cheek implants.
Small incisions are made under the lip and a pocket is created on each side over the cheekbone. Then the implants are inserted and the incisions are closed. The procedure is performed under general anesthesia and recovery is about a week. The results are totally natural, simply enhancing the area where the cheekbones are supposed to reside.
Cheek implants can…
- Add balance to the face
- Create better proportions
- Come in many different shapes and sizes to suit your needs
- Be simulated through dermal fillers as a non-surgical option before going through with surgery
- Be inserted quickly with a short downtime
- Be well hidden with inconspicuous incisions
- Offer long term, sustainable results
- Increase your confidence in your image
Where will my procedure take place?
All cosmetic treatments are performed in NJ at our accredited outpatient medical centers. These immaculate facilities boast cutting edge software, equipment and technology, along with a caring, experienced staff to attend to your needs 24/7.
From our stylish, climate-controlled reception area to our soothing, peaceful recovery suites, your visit will be filled with comfort, convenience, privacy and personalized attention.