Harry T. Haramis, MD, FACS, is a board certified plastic surgeon who has been practicing in New Jersey or nearly 25 years. Dr. Haramis brings a wealth of cosmetic surgery experience to our practice, offering popular surgical procedures like breast enhancement and body contouring as well as expert facial injectables. Over 30 years of experience including most surgical sub specialties such as craniofacial, breast and body reconstruction, liposuction and facial injectables from when they were first introduced, has allowed Dr Haramis to evolve and hone his artistic, cosmetic skills, culminating in certification by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.
This means Dr Haramis has spent his entire career in this prestigious specialty. He enjoys spending the time necessary with his patients to achieve their goals as well as ensure high quality care afterwards.
Dr. Haramis provides a special focus on:
- VASER® Ultrasound Liposuction with and without Fat Transfer
- Breast Augmentation
- Breast Reduction/Breast Lift
- Male Breast Reduction
- Facial injectables including neurotoxins and fillers
- Brazilian butt lift by fat transfer
- Bariatric surgery (arm lift, thigh lift, body lift)
After graduating from Rutgers University and the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, Dr. Haramis completed his 5-year full General Surgery residency at Saint Barnabas Medical Center in Livingston, New Jersey. He then went on to receive his certification by the American Board of Surgery. In Dayton, Ohio, Dr. Haramis completed a 2-year full plastic surgery fellowship at Wright State University/Kettering Medical Center.
As both his father and uncle were physicians, Dr. Haramis had been surrounded by their expertise growing up. This included accompanying them on house calls, rounds, summer jobs at the hospital, and professional mentoring to develop a strong sense of ethical integrity with an honorable approach to patient care.
During his career as a plastic surgeon, Dr. Haramis has written many clinical articles and won awards for his research.
- St. Barnabas Medical Center, Livingston, NJ
- Clara Maass Medical Center, Belleville, NJ
- American Board of Plastic Surgery: 1998 & Maintenance of Certification: 2008
- American Board of Surgery: 1995
- National Board of Medical Examiners: 1988
All Rights Reserved. New Jersey Internet Marketing & Web Design by Studio III