Reducing tension, stress and discomfort with a transformative breast reduction with lift procedures
Our renowned plastic surgeons serve Edison, Marlboro, West Orange, and Warren, New Jersey
Overly large breasts can be a cause of extreme discomfort in the neck, shoulders and back. Also, the breasts can lose their youthful firmness due to age, pregnancy, or breastfeeding. A breast reduction with lift can relieve the pain as well as improve your appearance.
Dr. Heller and Dr. Haramis specialize in breast lift and reduction and carefully analyze each patient to determine exactly what has to be done during the breast surgery procedure.
There are several important technical aspects to this procedure and our physicians have decades of experience performing this procedure on a regular basis. It is vital to remove enough breast tissue to relieve the symptoms while producing a natural, more youthful result.
Who is a good candidate for the breast reduction procedure?
If you experience any of the following, you may be an ideal candidate for treatment:
- Pain in the neck, shoulders or back
- Chafing under the bra straps
- Reduced energy, lethargy or lack of stamina
- Difficulty performing routine tasks
- Lack of pleasure when participating in sports or recreation
- Breakouts or rashes in the chest area
- Disproportionate appearance to the breasts
- Sagging and drooping of the breasts
- Poor fit in swimwear, eveningwear and everyday clothing
- Embarrassment over one’s appearance
- Lowered self-confidence and self-image
- Teasing or taunting about the breasts
- Breast asymmetry
Also remember that good candidates should have no major medical issues and be physically and psychologically healthy. Clients should have realistic expectations for their results based on their confidential consultation with our APS surgeons.
What are some of the advantages of a breast reduction?
- Increased physical energy
- More enjoyment in physical tasks
- A balanced, attractive appearance to the chest
- Increased self-esteem
- Better nipple placement
- Well-hidden scars
- An end to back, neck and shoulder stress
- Reduced irritation and chafing
- A perkier, more youthful silhouette
- A better fit in clothing and swimwear
- Better breast symmetry
What can I expect from my confidential consultation?
Dr. Heller and Dr. Haramis will perform a physical examination, along with a thorough review of your medical and surgical history. They will be able to answer all your questions and concerns in depth, creating a customized plan of action for improving your overall aesthetics.
APS offers many superior body sculpting procedures that may be of interest. Often combining procedures saves the client both downtime and costs, so feel free to discuss any other treatments of interest with our team during your consultation. The breast reduction procedure is commonly combined with a breast lift, a mommy makeover, or a full body lift.
"My Beautiful Nose! My nose looks absolutely beautiful and my breathing is much better too. I am thankful for all you have done for me."
"The expertise with which you performed my facelift is amazing. Thank you so much."
"You were so skilled and confident. I am loving my liposuction result."
"What an amazing doctor. From the first consultation, I knew I chose the right doctor for my BBL. I can’t say thank you enough."
"I feel so confident now after having my breasts done. Thank you, Dr. Haramis, for giving me that."
"Just want you to know the eyelids look great. I look at a new face every day."
"Thank you for all the care you provided. I can’t wait to show off my tummy at the beach this summer."