Revitalize the appearance of the upper arms with a youth-enhancing arm lift. Serving in Edison, Marlboro, Montclair, and Warren, New Jersey.
Just like the rest of the body, the upper arms eventually succumb to the disappointing effects of the aging process, which include sagging and deflation. Weight loss or poor genes are also common causes of arm drooping.
While dieting and exercising may achieve results in other areas of the body, they are rarely effective in contouring the upper arms. Therefore, a surgical arm lift may be the only true solution for sculpting this particular region.
An arm lift, also called a brachioplasty, can trim loose skin, excise excess fatty tissue, and give you back the slender, attractive arms of younger days. Dr. Heller and Dr. Haramis in NJ have a reputation for superior body sculpting results, and will use a combination of surgery and liposuction to create stunning, natural-looking outcomes.
Common advantages of an arm lift include…
- A slimmer, more streamlined upper arm aesthetic
- Results where diet and exercise have failed
- An end to arm chaffing caused by excess, low-hanging skin
- A better fit in swimwear, eveningwear and everyday clothing
- Increased self-confidence in one’s image
- Inconspicuous scarring
- Long-lasting, sustainable results
How can I tell if I am a good candidate for the procedure?
If you are a patient in the New Jersey area who is suffering from sagging, fatty upper arms, you may be a good candidate for an arm lift.
Additionally, clients should…
- Have no major medical issues
- Be in good health, both physically and psychologically
- Have realistic expectations for improvement rather than perfection
- Be at or close to their ideal weight
- Be unable to achieve results through dieting and exercise alone
Where will my surgery take place?
All procedures are performed at our immaculate, accredited outpatient centers in NJ. These beautiful facilities adhere to all the same strict safety standards as any local hospital, but with the added benefit of greater discretion, comfort, personalized attention and convenience.
From our welcoming, climate-controlled reception areas to our state-of-the-art surgical suites, you will enjoy world class service in an elite setting. On hand to assist you at all times is our team of friendly and experienced RN’s, medical assistants and technicians, all of whom are passionate about your success and full satisfaction.