Achieve the slim, toned upper leg profile you desire with a thigh lift. Serving in Edison, Marlboro, Montclair, and Warren, New Jersey.
If you are suffering from bulging, disproportionately sized thighs with excess fat and have found that dieting and exercise produce next to no results, perhaps it is time to consider a surgical intervention. The thigh lift procedure can help to beautifully contour both the inner and outer thighs for a more attractive and youthful aesthetic.
Benefits of a thigh lift include…
- A better fit in jeans, swimwear and shorts
- A more youthful appearance to the legs
- Increased self-confidence in one’s image
- Perfect for trimming unwanted fat and skin
- Well-hidden scars
- Combines well with tummy tuck, liposuction or a butt lift
- Highly effective, especially when diet and exercise have yielded no improvements
Am I a good candidate for the thigh lift procedure?
This procedure might be right for you if…
- You are in good mental and physical health with no major medical issues
- You have realistic expectations for your results based on your consultation
- You are willing to follow Dr. Heller and Dr. Haramis’ aftercare instructions
- You struggle with bulky, sagging, fat-prone thighs
- You are unhappy with your body image
- You have found that diet and exercise are not helping the condition
What to expect from your thigh lift treatment in New Jersey
Your procedure will take place at our beautiful accredited medical facility in NJ. Our outpatient centers are equipped with the latest in advanced technology and state-of-the-art software.
You will experience the same adherence to strict safety protocols as at any local hospital, but at APS you will find a greater degree of privacy, convenience, comfort and personalized attention. On hand to assist you with your surgical journey is our team of friendly, experienced RN’s, medical assistants and technicians.
Dr. Heller and Dr. Haramis will typically create a well-hidden incision within the groin, excising the excess fat, skin and tissue from the thighs. In some cases, the doctors may also opt to employ liposuction for more comprehensive results. A thigh lift will usually take about 1-2 hours on average.
What can I expect from my recovery?
Thanks to Dr. Heller and Dr. Haramis’ skilled, sophisticated approach, recovery from a thigh lift tends to be swift and without incident. You will receive a compression garment upon your release, which helps to minimize swelling while keeping your new thigh shape intact.
All surgery comes with some swelling, bruising and tenderness, so these symptoms are to be expected. However, your doctors will provide you with the proper pain relief in the form of various prescriptions.
You will also receive an in-depth plan for your aftercare, including instructions on when to return to work, bathing, bending and sitting, and exercising. Most patients can resume their normal schedules within a week or so.