Revitalize your silhouette with a youthful breast lift in New Jersey
Our plastic surgeons serve Edison, Marlboro, Montclair, and Warren, New Jersey
The breasts go through many changes during a lifetime. With aging, gravity causes them to droop. Also, having children can cause them to deflate. Finally, many people lose weight, which can also cause a flat appearance. For these patients, breast implants combined with a lift, or mastopexy, may be the best procedure for them.
Dr. Haramis and Dr. Heller have a large amount of experience with this breast augmentation procedure, and over the last 25 years, have worked to individualize their approach to each patient, because each patient needs a different amount of lifting. They will personally examine you and discuss what type of implants and breast lift incision is best for you.
Who is a good candidate for an NJ breast lift?
Ideally, clients should…
- be physically and mentally healthy, with no major medical issues
- have realistic expectations for improvement rather than perfection
- suffer from sagging, deflated breasts with a loss of skin elasticity
- suffer from low-hanging or downward-pointing nipples
- suffer from lowered self-confidence because of their breast appearance
Benefits of a breast lift may include…
- Correction of sagging or drooping breasts
- Improvement of the nipple’s appearance and placement
- Relief of chafing or skin irritation in the breast area
- An increase in physical energy
- An increase in self-confidence and self-esteem
- A better fit in swimwear, eveningwear and everyday clothing
- A perkier, more youthful breast aesthetic overall
- A more balanced and proportionate breast silhouette
- Excellent combination procedure to accompany a breast augmentation or breast reduction
Generally, when performing a breast lift in tandem with an augmentation procedure, the implant cannot be too large because it will be hard to close the breast lift incisions. The implant simply gives back some of the fullness in the upper breast that has been lost.
The breast lift incisions are divided into three types:
- Periareolar (around the nipple) for minimal sagging
- Circumvertical or lollipop (around the nipple with a vertical extension) for moderate sagging
- Inverted T or anchor incision (around the nipple with a vertical extension plus horizontal extension) for severe sagging
Recovery after breast implants with lift
This type of breast lift surgery is performed in our accredited surgery center in New Jersey under IV sedation or general anesthesia. You will be discharged home the same day with a bandage and wrap in place. Some soreness, swelling, and bruising may occur, and muscle relaxants, painkillers, and antibiotics will be prescribed.
The breasts will often appear too high to begin with, but will fall nicely into position in subsequent weeks. Patients can typically return to work in 10 days, with no strenuous activity for 2-3 weeks.
All Rights Reserved. New Jersey Internet Marketing & Web Design by Studio III